onsdag 22 september 2010

What Scripture Says About Jesus

He is the Son of God, equal with God, and with authority from the Father
"Then they all said, ‘Are You then the Son of God?' So He said to them, ‘You rightly say that I am'" (Luke 22:70).
"Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth'" (Matthew 28:18).
"Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God" (John 5:17-22).

Again, in John 10, the enemies of Jesus attest to the fact that He claimed to be God. 27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish ; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all ; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 "I and the Father are one." 31 The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father ; for which of them are you stoning Me?" 33 The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy ; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God." (John 10:27-33)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar